Vincent Canzoneri, Attorney-at-law
Vince Canzoneri is an honors graduate of Harvard College and of the Northeastern University School of Law. He clerked for the Honorable Paul J. Liacos of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court. Between 1987 and 2007, he practiced law at Foley Hoag LLP in Boston, specializing in export law and cross-border transactions; intellectual property protection and licensing; and bankruptcy litigation and counseling. ECNE draws on Vince Canzoneri’s 15 years of export control practice at Foley Hoag LLP assisting clients with all facets of export control compliance and defending against allegations of export violations.
Export Compliance Consulting services
Consulting service (at non-lawyer rates) with respect to:
- Design and implementation of export control compliance programs
- Product and technology classification and licensing;
- Integration of foreigners employed here under work visas into controlled-technology environments; and
audits of existing compliance programs.
Legal representation with respect to:
- Defense of alleged administrative and criminal violations of the export control laws;
- Audits and internal investigations of export control compliance protected by the attorney-client privilege;
- Designs for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance with respect to export controls;
- Due diligence in investment transactions to discover potential successor liability for export violations; and
- Assistance in structuring cross-border entities and advice on cross-border transactions of all kinds, such as IP licensing, internet sales, distribution and VAR agreements and outsourcing.