Legal representation with respect to:
- Defense of alleged administrative and criminal violations of the export control laws;
- Audits and internal investigations of export control compliance protected by the attorney-client privilege;
- Designs for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance with respect to export controls;
- Due diligence in investment transactions to discover potential successor liability for export violations; and
- Assistance in structuring cross-border entities and advice on cross-border transactions of all kinds, such as IP licensing, internet sales, distribution and VAR agreements and outsourcing.